want to create new format in format combo box of fckeditor..

want to create new format in format combo box of fckeditor..

Bipul Dobhal
Hi,

How can i create my own formats for fckeditors combo box..

I found the line
          FCKConfig.FontFormats='p;dic'pre;address;h1;h2;h3;h4;h5;h6';
in fckconfig.js file.
I think by setting my own format in this line may handle this problem because when I added any word or letter in this line like this
       FCKConfig.FontFormats='p;dic'pre;address;h1;h2;h3;h4;h5;h6;Temp';

it creates a new format in combo box with named "Undefined"..

If i will get the source where these formats ('p;dic'pre;address;h1;h2;h3;h4;h5;h6' ) are defined then I will solve my problem.

Can any one shed some light on where and how to define the formats so that it will be rendered on the fckeditor's format combo box..?

Thanks,
Bipul Dobhal