Urgent Need - ColdFusion Developer @ Rosslyn, VA

Mike Smith-41

Hello There,
Hope your doing well..

I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career opportunities please email me a word version of you resume along with the besttime and number to reach you at...

Role : ColdFusion Developer
Duration : 6 - 12 Months
Location: Rosslyn, VA

Top Soft Skills:
·  Ownership of a product
·  Willingness and aptitude to learn
·  Good personality
·  Common sense
·  Conversation where there is questions back and forth.

Top Tech Skills:
·  PHP
·  CF
·  SQL Server
·  JQuery
·  HTML
·  CSS

Thanks & Regard:
Mike Smith- Sr.IT Recruiter.
ITBrainiac Inc
Direct: 646-355-4194
[hidden email]
www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer syst

RE: Urgent Need - ColdFusion Developer @ Rosslyn, VA

Gary Tharaldson

Wow, I love the idea of coming back to Rosslyn.  I used to work for USAToday.com when they were there.

Unfortunately two things are keeping me uninterested.  The 6 - 12 month contract...and the fact that you probably can't meet my salary requirements $115k a year.

If you've got something permanent....please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary Tharaldson
Systems Engineering Support Senior Web Developer
VH Engineering, Development, Test, and Evaluation (EDT&E)

Greenfield Engineering
[hidden email]