Google search results on your page

Michael Dinowitz
Google added a new feature to their site search capability. This feature allows the search results to 'come back' to your site/page rather than residing on Google's url. This is great as it allows more control over what's 'around' the search results and how they look. The only question I have is what type of search results is it returning, monetarily wise?
Basically, there are 2 different search payouts. The first is from a straight search and the second is for page based adsense. The former has a high minimum and is 'worth' a lot more than the latter. The question I have is: is the results of this new search the search type ads or the adsense type ads. The search as it stands now is search type ads which has led to a scam that I mentioned on CF-Talk

More info here:
http://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=43862

Michael Dinowitz
President: House of Fusion