Error in setting up the application (There is no web application configured to service your request)

Error in setting up the application (There is no web application configured to service your request)

jillas
Hi

     I have downloaded one java application from VSS and deployed into my local desk, I have setted all the configuration files and able to start the JRun4 server through Eclipse5. But when I tested it into the browser its giving the error as "There is no web application configured to service your request" in the console. and in the browser its giving 500 error.

     Could any one please let me know the problem, what are the config. files I have missed to set up.

Thanks & Regards
Prashanth Jilla