Displaying SVG graph in IE

Hi ,

  can anybody help me in displaying the svg graphs dynamically in IE ?

I have created a svg file  say for example 'linechart.svg'  onload I am calling a function

which EMBEDS the  linechart.svg file and draws  the graph , the  co-ordinates are stored in  arrays of array .

for the first time  , the first array is taken as default co-ordinates to draw the graph .

I have  created a combo box with list of different arrays of co-ordinates . so when user clicks on drop down

box and chooses an array , then it should redraw  the graph with those values as co-ordiantes.

any help is appreciated