CHIPTON ROSS - Software Engineer opportunity - 40414

CHIPTON ROSS - Software Engineer opportunity - 40414

Arnold Reyes

Greetings!

Hope all is well. I was wondering if I can post opportunities that might be of interest to all our subscribers. If not, my apologies.

Software Engineer position - 40414
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
DURATION: 6 months+
DLR: $72.00-$77.00

Responsibilities:
The Common Mission Management System (CMMS) program requires an Adobe Flex software developer that is responsible for the full software development lifecycle for the Mission Management Control System (MMCS) software. This position reports to the CMMS Software Manager. The candidate responsibilities include participating in the decomposition of requirements from a functional allocation to physical software components, then being the responsible for designing, implementing and testing the software. The candidate will also support the test team during the integration of the overall software segment.

Requirements:
9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD. A minimum of 8 years of experience developing application software. Experience with Adobe Flex is a must. Must be comfortable working in a team of 20+ developers of various skill levels in a multi team environment. Preferred Qualifications: Advanced degree in Engineering or Computer Science. Experience with the following technologies: Java, JEE, XML, XSLT, Web-services, SOAP, WSDL, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), JMS, event-driven architecture, application servers, and net-centric enterprise solutions. Experience with Unmanned Systems preferably Global Hawk systems; familiarity with Northrop Grumman Software Development processes, SEI CMMI Level 5, AS9100, IEEE compliant software engineering practices or the DO-178B standard.

Education:
9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.

Arnold Reyes
Aerospace IT Recruiter
[Chipton Ross Logo-blue12-]
(310) 414 7800 ext. 223
(310) 414 7808 Fax
(800) 927 9318 ext. 223
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
www.chiptonross.com<http://www.chiptonross.com/>
www.facebook.com/chiptonrossinc  [FB-sm] <http://www.facebook.com/ChiptonRossInc#!/ChiptonRossInc>  [CRJobs scan_s]

Check out all our current open positions at:
http://www.chiptonross.com/search/search.asp